Now I’m back on my blogging feet I felt the need for a meme….after all, it’s ages since we had one! What better time than National Family History Month (NFHM)? Tucked away in the Top End I don’t have quite the smorgasbord of options available interstate, so this is my contribution.
Here goes, who wants to meme with me? I’ll collate the answers in a couple of weeks to give you time to participate around other events…hopefully it will be fun, easy and quick to complete.
Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments!
- What are you doing for NFHM?
- What do you hope to learn in NFHM?
- Do you research at a family or local history library?
- Do you do all your research online?
- What’s your favourite place to store your family tree?
- If offline, which genealogy program do you use? (do tell us its strengths/weaknesses if you like)
- How do you preserve your family stories for future generations?
- Have you any special research projects on the go?
- What is your favourite family history research activity?
- What is your favourite family history research place/library etc?
- What is your favourite website for genealogy research?
- Are you part of a Facebook genealogy group? If so which one?
- Do you use webinars or podcasts for genealogy? Any tips?
- Do you use social media? eg Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- What genealogy topic/class have you learnt the most from this year at a webinar/conference/seminar?
- Do you have a favourite research strategy to knock down your brick walls?
- Have you used DNA testing for your genealogy?
- Have you made cousin connections through your DNA tests?
- Do you have a wish list of topics for NFHM 2015?
- What do you most love about your family history research?