Things have quietened down since the A to Z challenge so it’s time for a bit of fun with a May Meme. A few years ago I did a May Music Meme so I thought this year we’d go to the movies. Put your movie hats on, look into the past and dredge up your memories…LET’S HAVE FUN!
The way it works is this:
- Copy the questions I’ve listed here and add your responses – short or long as you please.
- The image is from Pixabay and free to use so share away.
- Link back to your post in the comments.
- During the next week I’ll put my own response up.
- Around 22 May I’ll put up a summary of the posts.
Here are the questions:
- What’s the earliest movie you can remember:
- Where did you go to the movies (place or type of venue):
- Did you buy movie programs:
- Did you take in food and drink (and what did you like):
- Movies of your teenage years:
- Do you remember how old you were when you went unsupervised:
- Mischief you got up to in the movies:
- Did you watch movies at home:
- What was your favourite movie to watch at home:
- Do you prefer to watch movies at home or at the cinema:
- Does your family have a special movie memory:
- Movies you fell in love to/with:
- Favourite romantic movie theme music:
- Favourite musical movie:
- Which movies made you want to dance/sing:
- Do you watch re-runs or DVDs of old movies:
- Do your children/family enjoy the same movies:
- What’s your favourite movie genre now:
- Did you read the book before or after the movie:
- Which did you enjoy more, the book or the movie:
- What’s the silliest movie you’ve seen (silly funny or silly annoying):
- Pet hate in movies:
- A movie that captures family history for you:
- If you could only play 5 movies for the rest of your life, what would they be:
- Favourite movie stars (go ahead and list as many as you like)
I hope my blogging mates join in and share their memories of movie moments: anyone can join in and have fun.